2:28 AM Saturday, January 1, 2011


OKAY, I KNOW THIS IS PRETTY MUCH CLICHE, BUT YES, I WILL POST MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS HERE.

1. I will never EVER procrastinate.
2. Speak English fluently.
3. Be more physically active.
4. Budget my time wisely.
5. Be more considerate of other people.
6. Learn to choose which people to trust.
7. Never be afraid to trust those people who are dear to me.
8. Get a social life.
9. Come out of my shell and be confident.
10. Improve my academic skills.

Some of these resolutions have already been improving and on their way to being accomplished, thanks to God.

You know I really don't have anything else to say, so, Happy New Year, blog!

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!