11:05 PM Thursday, December 2, 2010


> Procrastination. You know I never actually knew what this means before. Until now. /shot

> Okay, so I miraculously stopped Tumblr-ing after 43 pages. And then, an "FYEAH TOMORROW IS FRIDAY" post came up. Oh wow, I just realized something. I'm going to watch something tomorrow. Long story short, a friend and a ~friend~ will be there with me, too.

> New member in the forum. Half-Filipino, half-Japanese. Idek but I think this is a lie lmao, I'm so cruel.

> JUMP's Christmas messages! *A* I can't get over Chinen's message: MERRY CHRISTMAS. CHINEN YUURI." LOL BOSS. Yabu's gibberish~ ♥ Yamada spoke in Korean. ಠ_ಠ I don't have anything against Koreans, okay? This fact never sank in my head yet. It's so sudden orz. This will take some time.

> A friend of mine suggested that we should speak English in school. I immediately refused orz because I'm not as good as using English verbally than writing it. I tried it once, but I sounded weird. And people thought I'm conyo, which is definitely not true, btw. You know, I kind of wanted to speak in English, but yeah. Peer pressure. -_-

> I still have a hard time talking to my friends on Plurk. They started out as friends online, then one day they all met and then instant bffs! I feel so out of place whenever I reply to their plurks. ;_; I hope someday I overcome my lack of confidence. Wooh.

> Tumblr tab still open. Math notebook still closed.

> GAH. Bai.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!