11:45 PM Saturday, December 4, 2010


Okay, my own mood swings are scaring the hell out of me, now.

So, it all started last Friday. I was so happy and bubbly and flailing from 7:00 to 2:30. My hatred for a certain someone decreased a /little/ bit. He was being friendly and all to me, lol. Then, coincidence got over board after that. It's like, everywhere I went, there he was, too. Creepy. Chemistry lecture was easy. MIRACLE! Our Chemistry experiment was a success! Moments worth flailing for after that.

Then, it happened. From 2:30 to 3:30, I think, was fun and exciting. I made a few friends and a new crush. Christine and I saw Gerald outside the classroom.

G: Don't scream, okay? Just. Don't scream.
G: /takes a deep breath... Isang Panaginip na Fili isn't the required play to watch.
C and I: O____O NO WAY! OMG! NOOOOOO!
All of us: /sighs

Sounds too shallow to make me feel so depressed all of sudden? Well, no, it's actually doesn't. The money I wasted on buying the ticket made me feel depressed. I practically begged on my knees to my Mother just so she can give me money to buy it. And we're really tight when it comes to money these days, so I cried, because I couldn't tell my Mother about all of these. She'll be so angry with me. Another thing is, of course, I had to lie to her. Okay, I admit that I lied to her a lot of times, but I never did such a thing when it comes to money, I swear. Even though I wanted to buy something that I really want/need, if we can't afford it, I won't force my Mother to buy it for me. Yes, even if it's for school purposes.

When I met my Mother at the mall, I was with Justine. I told him not to tell her anything about the play not being required to watch. He agreed, but my Mother kept asking him about it! She asked where Gerald was that time (he eventually went home and didn't watch the show) and if the play was required or not. Justine told her that the only thing he knew was it was required for his class. I hope my Mother assumed that we didn't tell Justine that it wasn't required for our class.

Okay, we (Justine and I) headed back to UP to watch the show. And then, ASDFGHJKL; I ACTUALLY THOUGHT WASTING P160 ON THE SHOW WAS WORTH IT. FIRST OF ALL, THE PLOT WAS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I EXPECTED. IT WAS WAY COOLER THAN THE ORIGINAL EL FILIBUSTERISMO PLOT. SECOND OF ALL, I FOUND OUT THAT A FRIEND OF MINE WAS ACTUALLY PART OF THE CAST! AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, I MADE MY SECOND NEW CRUSH FOR THAT DAY. BASILIO!

So, I met up with my Mom again at the mall after the show with a smile on my face. But once again, I had to lie to her about us (Justine and I) taking a jeep to MRT instead of the SM North jeep. There weren't any SM North jeeps lurking around the campus, and if there were, waiting for them would take eons. Justine assured me that the trip is going to be safe, but the moment he mentioned about us taking a bus to SM North from the MRT station, my palms got sweaty. I never rode a bus in years because I'm so scared of the tragic things that could happen in a bus, like someone dropping a bomb on the floor and eventually blowing the whole thing up, including the passengers. So, yeah, I was shaking from the moment I got up the bus to the moment I got down from it. It was so scary.

Anyway, so I told my Mom about the amazing show that I watched, and then I told her that there was another show that is required for us to watch tomorrow (or today). She kept convincing me not to watch the other show, but sad to say, I kept convincing /her/ that I should watch it. I told her, without thinking, that the movie is free and that I won't take a taxi to school and commute instead. She eventually agreed.

The next day (today), I woke up at 7:45. Christine and I was supposed to meet at SM North at 8:00. OTL. I got there at 8:30 (guilt was so close to eating me whole, because I rode a taxi to get there), I think, and realized that Christine went on ahead. I quickly got up the jeep to UP and ran towards the Film Center the moment I got down from it at 9:00. There was a long line of people buying the tickets. I was nervous, because the people there could be watching the 1 PM screening of the movie (I was supposed to watch the 9:00 screening). I asked the person behind me if I could still watch the 9:00 screening, even though it's already started, and she said yes. I felt relieved. But then, 'lo and behold, I saw the person I hate not-so much. Come on, coincidence, does it have to be him? (cruel!). I pretended not to notice him when I went inside the theater. I eventually found Christine and Gerald at the front row. Gerald got to the theater first, so his seat is different from us. Christine and I sat on the second row (lol, we totally regretted this afterwards), and then another 'lo and behold, I saw the person I hate not-so much sitting on that same row. (...just. Really now.)

The documentary was so tragic. It's about the Hacienda Luisita and Mendiola Massacres. Every thing was just so sad to watch. The killings, the people disappearing, every thing. Some scenes moved me to tears.

Christine had a test right after the film-showing, so she couldn't finish the film. She left at 11:15 (movie ended at 12:00). After a few minutes, the movie ended. I quickly got up my seat and went to where Gerald was seated. We parted ways when we came out of the theater. I went to one side of the theater to wait for an SM North jeep while he went to the other side to wait for a Katipunan jeep.

We (my Mother, sister, grandmother and I) ate at Big Oli, for the second time this year. Gosh, the food there tastes good, as always. I had fun mixing two drinks from the dispenser (is that what you call it? The one where you push the lever for the drinks to flow?). After all, it was unlimited, lol.

We also bought a lot of food for the next few weeks. I finally bought a Pocky! After one freakin' year, lol. Yes, Jolina's gift for me last Christmas, a Pocky box, was the last Pocky box I ate OTL.

The lie slowly crept back to my head. I told my Mother I won't be buying the Institute of Chemistry T-shirt I had told her about because of all the money we spent for my Pan Pil 17 requirement. She was relieved that I felt that way, lol.

Okay, end of story. Sorry for the wrong tenses usage. I suck at those.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!