7:09 PM Friday, October 8, 2010


Hi.

Exempted for Chem 16 finals (got 1.75 as my pre-final grade). I think I'll have a 1.50 in Math. For Geology, I need to have a score of 50 in the final exams to be 1.75 and a score of 79 to ace it. The final exam is 80 items. Damn. I hope I can get a score of 65 something so that at least I can have a grade of 1.25.

Our group was awarded as the best group in PE. Got a gift certificate worth 100php from Teriyaki Boy.

Will bring my guitar on Monday because we're gonna have our sem-end party. Yes, in between final exams in Math and Geology. We're taking our Math exam from 9:15 to 11:15 AM and our Geology exam from 4 - 6 PM.

Fxck talaga. 'Yan kasi, e. Sobrang yabang ko at inisip kong mauuno ko ang Geol. 'Di ko naman kaya. Kinarma tuloy ako.

Sorry sa lahat ng mga nagawan ko ng kasalanan.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!