|
|
11:01 PM
Friday, May 7, 2010
FIRST EVER ACHIEVEMENT SA BUONG BUHAY KO.
THE FIRST PERSON I TALKED TO DURING THE ORIENTATION WAS A BOY. YES. ACHIEVEMENT KASI WALA LANG. I'M USUALLY SHY AROUND BOYS, LALO NA KAPAG FIRST DAY OF SMTH. AY'UN. TAPOS HE SAID HI AND BLAH BLAH WHEN WE MET AT THE REGISTRAR (THE ORIENTATION WAS HELD AT THE NISMED AUDITORIUM). AY'UN. HAPPY-CHAN NAMAN AKO.

Ako rin ang unang freshman na nag-undergo ng change in matriculation. It's quite a long story, but I'll try to summarize it.
So ay'un, my subjects were confirmed. Then my parents went to the College of Science Parents' Orientation (yes, we're that special. ♥) My mom noticed a conflict in my sched. That was a problem, because it was already signed by the registrar. So there I was, running back and forth from NISMED to the Registrar then to the College of Science then back to the Registrar. Eventually, my sched turned okay. I changed sections for my PE. But the PE room and the Geol 11 room are located on the opposite sides of the campus what the hell. Well, that PE class is the only available class that fits in my sched. So... there. I do hope my first sem turns out fine. People kept looking at me during the whole enrollment process because one: I'm a scholar and an ignorant to not know that I shouldn't fall in line in the payment section. So there, people looked at me. And two: the change in matriculation. Everybody in the registrar was surprised. Hay.
WELL. I noticed that what I typed there was practically the whole story already, lmao.
AYAN. Adieu~n!
Happy-chan.
|