10:18 PM Saturday, May 8, 2010


AHAHAHAHA. Romeo x Juliet. A must-watch for fangirls like me. It's just like Kaichou wa Maid-sama, in terms of budding romance. First episodes pa lang, napatili na ako. AHAHAHA.

Freshman Orientation Program at the School of Economics today. There came a time when I slept while someone was explaining something up the stage. Finding my new friend is hard. College of Science + School of Statistics + College of Fine Arts + College of Social Work and Community Development = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The person who sat beside me stood up and sat in a different seat. Magaling. Then someone sat beside me. A boy. Eventually I found out were coursemates.

THE UP PEP SQUAD IS AWESOME!

I think I'll try out for the Chorale and the Street Dance Group during the second semester. Wala lang. They're good.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!