|
|
6:16 PM
Friday, April 9, 2010
The Adventure Of The Cat
Frances and Stephen were out for a lovely Valentine's walk behind a tree. As they went, Stephen rested his hand on Frances's ear. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so musically-inclined, Frances was filled with outgoing dread.
"Do you suppose it's eye-catching here?" she asked blissfully.
"You mysterious silly," Stephen said, tickling Frances with his love. "It's completely cool."
Just then, a heart-breaking cat leapt out from behind a worm and drove Stephen in the nose. "Aaargh!" Rafael screamed.
Things looked nostalgic. But Frances, although she was beautiful, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a bird and, like a rosary that is full of mercy., beat the cat mournfully until it ran off. "That will teach you to drive innocent people."
Then she clasped Stephen close. Stephen was bleeding playfully. "My darling," Frances said, and pressed her lips to Stephen's eye.
"I love you," Stephen said painfully, and expired in Frances's arms.
Frances never loved again.
Epic. Changed his name because. Anyway, try it, too! http://prillalar.com/drabbles/ I don't like the way he died. Playfully, wth.
I feel blah. Every single day. I'm not bored. I'm learning new things from the internet, actually. Though I still miss Chinen and JUMP. Haven't watched Yuuki 100% but I'm already LSS over it. Speaking of syndromes, I would like to name my dog, if I ever get to have one, Syndrome. So if he gets naughty, I'll say, "Down, Syndrome!" ...Better ignore that one, yes?
I'm currently addicted to Dong Hae of Super Junior. My sister's the real fan girl in the family, btw. She fell in love with Ye Sung the first time I introduced the music video of "Sorry, Sorry Answer" to her. And now, she's downloading every single episode from their variety show. I don't even do that, I swear. Music videos and mv makings only. 8Da
So rumor has it that YUI has a new single to be released on June. It's called "to Mother". The title's not that catchy unlike her other singles but hey, I thought "GLORIA" was not catchy, too. And I was lss over it for three weeks. Even named one of my crushes "Cry iya iya iya iyai," pfft. Anyway, the new single was supposedly for all the mothers in the world. Which is weird, because the date of its release should be a week after Mother's Day or something.
Epic curse is epic. Every time I go to our province, I get sick. We went to Bicol last week and didn't enjoy it. Almost. I was sick for three full days. I didn't have fun with my parents' alumni homecoming because everything went dark immediately before the parade. We went to my dad's hometown in Castilla and the curse was somehow gone. And so I really enjoyed the time we spent with my new cousin, Marco. He's sooooo cute! He kept laughing and rolling around and he never cried for no reason, like other babies do. He cried once because of the heat and another time when he was hungry. So cute!
I'm planning to have a haircut before school starts. Yes, again. I do so every six months, so don't look at me like that, okay? I like Soo Young's hair.

She's the short-haired on the left. Yes, that one, the girl who's standing. I've always liked her hair. Kind of a pixie cut. I'm annoyed at the right part of my hair, that's why I want a pixie cut this time. I tried every single way to get it shaped somehow like YUI's hair (I'm crazy, yes I am), but no, after a few weeks, my hair became frizzy and I didn't care anymore, hohoho.
How about Tiffany's hair?

B-but my hair gets really really frizzy at times, so I'm having doubts about this hairstyle. Also, my mom didn't allow me to have bangs wth. Any suggestions on how to convince her? Because the only way I know is to make her let me have control on what to say to the hairstylist. I'll suggest a million ways to her on our way to the salon, then she'll get annoyed and say, "It's your hair, not mine, okay? Go and tell the hairstylist what you want." I-I think this way is fine, yes? ;;
And btw, my hair's length is still the same length it had when I had it cut so... >D I don't think it'll get any longer by the time school starts. And the person who styled my hair during the grad party suggested I should let my hair get longer. I gave it 2 weeks, and nothing happened. I bet if I extend my waiting time the length will still be the same. 8Dd
What do you think, guys? Come on, the tagboard's on the left. Suggest! 8)
Long update. ♥
|