|
|
12:17 AM
Sunday, March 28, 2010 I MISSED YUI'S BIRTHDAY OTL OTL OTL. I spent March 26th by moping around and almost crying in front of my Magka-birthday si YUI at si Takaki. Wala lang. 8D Grad ball was super fun. At first. I was the one crying so hard when they started the slideshow and played sad songs. Nevertheless, it was a blast. Really. \o/ Okay, I think there's at least one person wondering who my new best friend is. I still lol at the fact that we became best friends in 2 weeks. How weird. And awesome. And sad, since the time we spent together was my last month in high school. D': HE MIGHT COME TO OUR GRADUATION, YIPEEE. I'll cry when graduation comes, okay? That's why I requested my Mom to not put make-up on my face. Lol, I looked like a mess when I came home from our grad ball. But idc. 8Dd And I didn't tell you who my new best friend is. Oh well. >D ♥ Jolina and Ysabel, it's pretty obvious, don't you think? |