6:14 PM Friday, January 1, 2010


RUMOR HAS IT THAT NYC BOYS WILL BE A PERMANENT UNIT NOW. /dies.

JUMP, OH, JUMP. PA'NO NA KAYOOOOOOOOO? ;A; BRB CRYING FOREVER.

So that's why Yamada-kun wasn't smiling at all during Johnny's Countdown. I thought he was just too tired because of Kouhaku, the radioshow and JE Countdown he participated in all in one night. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, JUMP! D: D: D:

HINDI TALAGA PWEDE 'TO, EH. SORRY TALAGA NAKAYAMA YUMA-SAN, PERO UGH, I'M HATING YOU AND JOHNNY FOREVER IF THIS COMES TRUE. >\


NYC boys are now officially not longer a temporary group, but a regular (i.e. permanent) group that will continue their activities in 2010!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WALA NA. WALA NA. JOHNNY I HATE YOU FOREVER AND EVER. Kahit na pinuntahan mo pa sila ng personal sa NHK Hall para sabihin 'to. This is the true reason why Yamada-kun was shaking during the countdown. I now understand what he's feeling. D: ASDFGHJKL; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /CRYING FOREVER.

;________________________________________;

I will still support YamaChii, but J-JUMP. ;A; AAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so torn.

SO I GUESS 2010 WILL BE SUCH A CRAPPY YEAR, EH?

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!