|
|
10:02 PM
Friday, December 11, 2009
Rant time. Just ignore this, okay?
Secrets. So many secrets. And we all know that people tell secrets to other people because they TRUST them, right? What have I ever done to you that made you do such a bad thing? I told you that because I trusted you to not tell it to EVERYBODY ELSE. But you did. What the hell.
G'DIT SA HARAP PA NIYA, ANO BA 'YAN. Seriously, there's something wrong with you. WHY CAN YOU KEEP SECRETS FROM YOUR OTHER FRIENDS BUT CANNOT KEEP MY SECRETS?! AM I NOT YOUR FRIEND?! It's okay to mention it when we're alone or whenever that person's not around, but ASDFGHJKL; YOU ACTUALLY SPILLED THE DARN SECRET IN FRONT OF THAT PERSON WTH. ANO BAAAAAAA. SHIT. There's nothing I could do now, I guess. It's already revealed. Maybe I'll just hate you forever, or at least not tell you some of my secrets anymore.
My best friend was right. I never should've trusted you in the first place. And I totally regret not believing what my best friend had said. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

ISA PA 'TO. 'BA YAAAAAAAN.
ISA PA PALA. TSSSSSSS CHECK OUT KREEN'S FB, YO. TAWA NA LANG AKO.
|