1:49 AM Wednesday, December 23, 2009


It's 1:49 A.M. and I'm still stalking 'sites and blogs. /coughs

Okay, according to kenken18@LJ's translation of Myojo 2010.02 here WHY THE HELL DID MYOJO PUBLISH THE FEBRUARY 2010 ISSUE ALREADY? IT'S NOT EVEN THE END OF DECEMBER YET. o__e, Chinen-kun mentioned something about AN ALBUM AAAAAAAAAAAAA. WHEN, JOHNNY? WHEN?

I've already heard YUI's new single ;w;. I was supposed to wait for its release on January 20 but asdfghjkl; there's already a ripped-somewhere HQ version of it and someone already tabbed the chords. Okay, I'm not doing a cover of it yet because I have to finish covering "Again" first. And then I watched a glimpse of the PV AAAAAAAAAA.

Okay, my mom woke up. Need to go. Bai-bai! ♥

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!