11:57 PM Tuesday, November 17, 2009






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU LIEK BURNING, YO.


Here's Gabbi's gift to you, yo:




ISN'T IT AWESOME?! YEEEEEEEEEEEE, GABBI!!


NOW HERE'S MINE!

Title: Fireworks.
Author: Riin.
Pairing: Itoe Fujiwara x Amakusa Ryuu
Genre: Failed Fluff, Drama, One-shot
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, save for the plot.

It was a cool Tuesday afternoon. A 14-year old girl was walking along the seashore, her hair fluttering in the breeze. After a few minutes of walking, she sat on a large rock and picked up a small tree branch. She started writing on the sand.

It’s my birthday tomorrow. I’m gonna celebrate it alone.

She put down the branch and stood up. Just when she’s about to walk back to her house, she heard something shuffling behind her. She turned around and saw nothing. She shrugged and continued walking. When she got home, she opened the kitchen cupboard and grabbed the instant noodles cup. She poured hot water onto the cup and started eating her noodles while gazing up the sky. After eating, she threw the cup away and slept.

The next day, after doing her chores, she decided to walk along the shore again. She was about to pick a twig, when she noticed that her note in the sand that she wrote yesterday seemed longer. She found out that someone actually replied to her note.

Well, I’ll celebrate your birthday with you.

Her eyes widened in surprise. Who can this person be? She was confused, but she replied back anyway.

How?

“Well, I could treat you ice cream or something,” a voice suddenly said. She jumped up in surprise and fell down the rock she was sitting on. The voice laughed. She looked up and got breathless with what she saw. The most gorgeous boy I’ve ever seen, she thought, feeling her heart skip a beat. As she studied his face, she couldn’t help but blush. His bangs were swept to the left, and the rest of his hair is sticking out in all directions. He’s wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of white pants. A messenger bag was slung over his shoulder.

“Are you going to stare like that forever?” the boy said, extending out his hand. She took it and stood up.
“I’m Ryuu. Amakusa Ryuu. What’s your name?” he asked.
“Itoe. Fujiwara Itoe,” she replied softly.
“Nice to meet you, Fujiwara-chan. Oh, and happy birthday!”
“Thank you!” Itoe replied, blushing. “And p-please, c-call me Itoe.”
“Okay, Itoe-chan,” Ryuu replied, smiling. “Come one, we still have to celebrate your birthday!” he said, taking her hand.
“Wait, where are we going?” she asked as they started to run.
“Somewhere fun,” he answered, flashing his cute smile. Itoe blushed even more when she realized they’re holding hands while running.

“Where are we?” Itoe asked, panting heavily. She’d never run that far before. She straightened up and admired the view around them. That was her first time seeing a sunflower field. The sky was clear and the birds were chirping. Then she realized Ryuu wasn’t with her anymore.
“Ryuu-kun? Ryuu-kun? Where are you?” she called out.
“Here,” a familiar voice answered. Itoe turned around and saw Ryuu with two ice cream cones in his hands. He gave one to Itoe. Itoe thanked him and started eating her ice cream.
“Wow, is this your first time eating an ice cream?” Ryuu asked, comparing his barely-eaten ice cream with Itoe’s halfway-eaten ice cream.
“Not really. Ever since my grandma died, I haven’t got time to eat ice cream because I have chores to do.”
“Oh, I see. Where are your parents?” Itoe’s face darkened a bit.
“I never met them.”
“Oh, sorry about that.” Itoe smiled.
“It’s okay. Not your fault. I’m actually quite happy that I haven’t known them.”
“Why?”
“Because if I do, then I’d never met you, right?” Itoe said, surprised of what she just said. To hide her blush, she looked down and continued finishing her ice cream.
“Uh, right,” Ryuu chuckled nervously and continued eating his ice cream.
“So, how did you find out about my note?” Itoe asked, breaking the silence.
“Well, I was walking home from school that day. I was walking along the seashore when I noticed you writing something in the sand. I decided to check it out after you left.”
“So you also heard that shuffling sound, right?”
“Oh, that was me. I tripped on a small rock,” Ryuu said, scratching the back of his neck. Itoe laughed. Ryuu looked at her and laughed along, too. For Itoe, everything seems so perfect. It’s as if she had known Ryuu before. It’s as if he’s her best friend. I wish this moment would last forever, she thought. They spent hours and hours talking and getting to know each other. Ryuu looked at his watch.
“It’s time,” he said, standing up. He helped Itoe stand up and brushed the dirt off his pants.
“Time for what?” Itoe asked.
“3…2…1…GO!” Ryuu shouted. Just then, different colored fireworks started bursting in the sky. Itoe opened her mouth in amazement. That was her first time seeing fireworks, too. She kept saying, “Wow,” every time a different combination of fireworks burst in the sky.
”Now, for my gift for your birthday,” Ryuu pointed towards the sky. A big “Happy Birthday” firework burst in the sky. Itoe was crying tears of joy.
“Thank you, Ryuu-kun, thank you!” she said, hugging him. Oh, how she wished her grandma was here to see all this.
“You’re welcome,” Ryuu said, letting go of her. Itoe could see the fireworks in his eyes, as they stood there, gazing at each other. She slowly closed her eyes as Ryuu leaned in for a kiss. Another set of fireworks burst just as their lips touched. Little did Itoe know, “I Love You,” was written on the sky. ♥


SORRY IT'S SO CRAPPY. I DID THIS IN ONE SITTING, SO IT'S UNBETA-ED. I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



AGAIN, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FROM ALL OF US HERE! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!