6:33 PM Tuesday, November 3, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEX AND RYO!

Why do I have stomachaches every Monday? D:

Back to school. Checked the exams. I have to treat Mark for lunch because my scores in Physics and English are higher than him. And I don't have money anymore orz.

No classes after lunch, except for Physics and Chemistry. Didn't check the Chemistry exam. Someone hasn't taken the test yet.

Okay, Jaijai, someone made another post about the Yamada/Mariya matching bracelets rumor. Whatever, yo. Ryosuke-kun's saying something yo. Look closely at the papa pic. He's bad-fingering. YEHEE.

Eh, my Japanese name is Chiaki Fujiwara, and Jaijai's name is Itoe Fujiwara. Nice. Oh, and my sister's name is Asuka Fujiwara.


WELCOME BACK, SACHI~ o/

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!