12:15 PM Sunday, September 27, 2009


Sorry for not posting yesterday, f-list. A power outage occurred in our area. D:

My sister woke me up at 11:00 A.M. yesterday, saying, "Water has reached our house, Ate. Go downstairs and help us!" I panicked and quickly went downstairs. I quickly helped my Mom in removing the water that was continuously entering our house. We did that for two hours. We didn't eat lunch, but I didn't feel hungry because of the adrenaline rush I felt when I was removing the water. LOL. Later that afternoon, a power outage occurred, so I wasn't able to go online and update my LJ. My phone was out of battery, so I couldn't surf the net using my phone, either. The power hadn't come back yet, so I couldn't sleep. It came back way past midnight, so I didn't get a good sleep last night.

Fortunately, THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES TOMORROW. But the rain's still pouring hard here. Hopefully, no power outage will occur anymore.

My arms and back were aching when I woke up today. They still hurt right now. :\

Well, it's lunchtime already. Ja~

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!