|
|
8:43 AM
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 Re: Invitation Request Good day, Attached, three letters. Two of each student and one of both. If your research doesn't require any of the complementary forms, you don't need to send us them. You can either send us the forms by air-mail or through e-mail, scanning the forms that have signatures. Due to the recent events in the Phillipines we will accept your forms for the next two or three weeks. My best wishes, Lucas Silva Sauter MOSTRATEC I emphasized that sentence, because yeah, it made me cry. Seriously. Yesterday, I was blaming Brazil for the sudden change of the deadline for the requirements (the deadline they first sent in was supposed to be on October 30. They changed it to September 30.). My classmate requested MOSTRATEC to give us an invitation letter with their official logo attached to it. I received the letters today with that note attached. And I cried. Thanks, Brazil. Now, I can't wait to go there and thank Mr. Sauter for everything. Another coincidence? I put my player on shuffle and first song that played was "Cry" by Mandy Moore. Nice. |