11:49 PM Tuesday, September 8, 2009


腦內☆Dance. 034

WAIT.

















062
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
*looks at the title*

068068068068068068068068

IT'S...

IT'S...

SO...


GAY!!!

005005005005005005005


006NAZE, JOHNNY-SAMA?! NAZE?! 018018


080


Please shoot me right now because really, I'm not crying. Well, maybe I am hurt by the gay-ness of the song and the dance, but I'm loving the YamaChii-ness in the video.

057 Well, if that's how it's going to be...

I'm still going to continue supporting HSJ, especially YamaChii, even if their songs and dances are starting to look gay. 051





Okay, that's the weirdest post I've ever made so far. Weird.

Nagkataon lang talaga at naghahanap ako ng mga emoticons na ganito habang nanood ng perf nila sa SK. 003 Forgive me.


Credits to: http://blog.roodo.com

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!