|
|
8:23 PM
Friday, August 14, 2009 Credits to: kenken18@LJ for translating this! Duet September 2009 CHINEN YUURI: Birthdate: November, 30 1993 Blood Type: AB Height: 156 cm Weight: 43 kg Constellation: Sagittarius Birthplace: Shizuoka Personality: Cheerful! I always talk to myself. When I don’t talk, people beside me are silent too, then I will feel more pressure on myself (laugh) [note: he feels more nervous]. If I feel annoyed, my face will become sullen. One day Schedule 06:00 Getting out of bed 11:00 Class work 12:00 Lunch 17:00 Bath 18:00 Going to bed Guide for Daily Life Because you have to prepare for the day, don’t make much noise in the morning, and get used to with waking up early. I leave home at 7:30. And then concentrate to the teacher’s lessons. At physical education, I always win at volleyball games, my team gets consecutive victories! After moving my body like that, I eat my lunch. If afternoon lessons was finished, I go home immediately, and take a bath. I lower my shower's temperature. If I'm doing nothing, after bathing I get to sleep. Lately, I often sleep for 12 hours, lucky me~♪! Guide for Meal One day Menu Morning…Bread Afternoon…Katsudon (note: breaded pork on rice) Night…Gyoza If I go to school, everyday, my menu is always the same yo. Every morning I eat pastry bread that my mother bought the day before. I eat melon bread or cream bread, and many other sweets. At noon, at the school canteen, I'm addicted with Katsudon. And then, although simple, Udon is delicious too yo. The best from the school canteen is the food's cheap price, so I feel happy for that (laugh). At night, there are JUMP’s activities with many bento, but I don’t like stew vegetables there….If I take dinner in home, as usual, I really like Gyoza ♥ Guide for Love Let’s always adjoin cheerfully I accept all your strong/weak point Please call me with my under name (note: like “Yuuri” not “Chinen”) I really like talking with a cheerful girl na. Because I am talkative person, I think she (cheerful girl) can match my (talk) tempo. Either good at sports or skillful in drawing, I think the person who can accept all of her partner’s strong and weak points is great. If a girl like that becomes my girlfriend, example: if she is skillful in cooking, when I invite my friends to come over to my house, she can cook for them, and I'll feel really proud to have girlfriend like that (laugh). When I startle her, I want her to called me, “Yuuri!” than call me by my surname. Caution facts Something that is related to “Ohno-kun” always perk up my attention I always talk with a lot of people When JUMP is in front of the camera, and then the photographer says, “Ohno-kun” as a keyword to take a photo, when “Ohno-kun” enters my ears, my heart trembles directly. Even when I'm walking on the street, whenever I see his poster at the train station or a building, my feet stop walking, and I become delusional, “Someday, I will be there, too, together with Ohno-kun” (laugh). Horror movie is really really not frightening me. But because the movie is frightening, it's more fun, right? The thing that I'm really scared of is silence. Not talking with anyone, I can’t resist it~~!! LOL. Chii-kun's so talkative. :)) |