|
|
4:44 PM
Saturday, July 18, 2009 Ryo-kun has a whole new hairstyle again. And yeah, he looks really really matured. And yeah, the magazine in which Ryo-kun was featured (I don't know the name) made me happy. Because Ryo-kun's with Chii-kun. *dies* Ay'un, so nanood kami ng kapatid ko ng HP 6 kagabi. Na-OP ako, kasi puro taga-PhiSci 'yung kasama ni Demi. XDDD Ayoko muna maglagay ng review, kasi marami pang hindi nakakapanood. :D Next time na lang. Yuma-kun, I don't know what's got into me, but I don't like you. I don't hate you, either. It's just that, there's something about you that's weird for me. Just like Ryo-kun, but I like Ryo-kun better. :D Gomen ne, Yuma-kun. I like your voice. It's so deep. Demo, I don't like YumaChii and YumaYama (LOL what? XD). NYC should be Nakajima, Yamada, Chinen. Jai, we all miss you. So much. T____________________T AND MARK MATILLA TAN, you're 16 years old already. Ew. XDDDDDDDDD Belated otanjoubi omedetou, OSSAN. XP |