8:24 PM Tuesday, July 14, 2009


I've just discovered something. Something I should've found out sooner.


You, yeah you, you know what Ponta is right? Ryoma-kun's favorite beverage? Yeah, that's the one. I was reading the Prince of Tennis article on Wikipedia when I found out that Ponta came from the beverage Fanta, which was created by Coca-Cola. I was surprised. I should've found out about this 3 years ago, when I was gathering all the Ryoma-kun data I could ever have (parang Inui-senpai lang, ah. XD).

So anyways, I searched about Fanta's international availability. In the Philippines, it was introduced in the 1990s, but it was quickly pulled off the shelves for some reason.

It's current brand name in the Philippines is Royal Tru-Orange (it changed its name when San Miguel took over CocaCola). I can't believe it.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!