|
|
10:48 PM
Friday, July 24, 2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GENE!!! For the first time ever, I've brought a tennis racket to school. Everyone was amazed when they saw me playing tennis. They were like, "Hey, can I borrow your racket? I wanna play, too! It seems fun!" and "Whoa. You play tennis? Since when? How much is your racket? I think it's expensive. I like the color, BTW." HAHA. Even Ryoma (Yeah, there's this guy who acts like Ryoma-kun and sounds like Ryoma-kun. He even has this Seigaku Jacket.) was surprised. HAHAHA. I'll bring it again on Monday, because Jake, Pam, Gian and I are gonna play doubles! And, we have a new love team. Mark Tan (A.K.A. RAYUMA ITSIZEN) and Maribeth (A.K.A. SAKO-MO RYUUZAKI). Richa made up the LOL nicknames. :)) Akalain mo 'yun? Naglalaro ng tennis si Mark Tan? Oo, totoo 'yun. Ang lakas niyang tumira. :)) Mr. Less-Dense saw me playing. And yeah, I wanted to ask him if he plays tennis, but I didn't. I remembered we're not friends. D: Tennis is a great, great sport. It makes me lose fat. Seriously. I have abs. Nah, I'm just kidding about the abs thing. So anyways, I have a friend in LJ named Aimi-chan. She's 14 years old. And guess what? We're of the same birthdate. August 11, 1994. Seriously. It's true. And it's awkward. And freaky. Really freaky. O_O |