9:02 PM Friday, June 5, 2009


WAAAH. Nakakaiyak kanina 'yung FMA Brotherhood. Kasalanan lahat ni No. 66. Pina-admit kasi niya si Al kung puppet lang siya ni Ed, na gawa-gawa lang 'yung memories nilang magkapatid. UGH. What a meanie. Pero naayos naman nina Ed at Al. :)



Nakalimutan ko na CD release na pala n'ung bagong single ni YUI na "Again" n'ung June 3. Grabe. DX




I've just downloaded "I wo Kure" to my phone. And I fell in love with Yuto-kun's hoarse voice all over again. <333333
I miss Chii-kun's high voice. D:
And surprisingly, I realized that Ryo-kun's doing the background vocals for the whole song. I never heard him sing solo in that song.





I still can't get over the yarakashi thing. ARGH. They just get on my nerves sometimes. :|

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!