6:46 PM Wednesday, June 10, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RANNI!!!!







Pumasok kahapon si Jolina. Sabi niya, wala siyang symptoms ng H1N1. Tapos ngayon, hindi siya pumasok. Kasi raw kailangan nilang mag-quarantine. For 10 days. Kahit wala silang symptoms.



Our T.A. teacher forgot about the talent show. :)) Instead, she made us act on-the-spot again. This time, it's comedy. Mark and I were partners. And our performance wasn't funny at all. Mark acted like some crazy zombie, and I'm a girl who's gonna scream in terror. It's crap, I know. We thought Mark acting like a zombie would be funny.



Jean and Virion's performance was epic. They did Yaya and Angelina. It's so hilarious! Jean's accent perfectly matched Yaya's. And Virion's cute when she played Angelina. :))

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!