|
|
11:03 PM
Monday, June 29, 2009 "A 5-centimeter deep hole was made and the soil thermometer was stabbed into the soil. Eventually, the soil died, and now the creatures are having a funeral and the worms are drinking coffee while talking about the good times they had with the soil." I'm such a bad sister. I was supposed to help Demi on her research paper when I thought of this really short drabble. It's not my fault, actually. My sister typed, "...and the soil thermometer was stuck into the soil." I LOL-ed because of it, so I replaced "stuck" with "stabbed" and made my own story about the good times with Mr. Soil before he died. Another LOL story: When I woke up this morning, my mom said that there was a huge rat inside the house. I freaked out, of course. Huge rats are rare in our neighborhood. Seeing one makes me feel nauseated. UGH. So anyways, when my mom and Demi decided to go downstairs to watch TV, Demi got scared, thinking that the rat was just outside, waiting to go inside our bedroom. Fortunately, it didn't. Then, while I was still LOL-ing at my short drabble, Grandma came and told us that the rat was finally out of the house. We all cheered. Grandma said she decided to open the door because the rat was disturbing her sleep. She watched the rat slowly going outside the house. She immediately closed the door. Astig ba? XDDD Nakaka-LOL talaga siya. Kaya ngayon, hyper ako. :DD |