7:41 PM Tuesday, May 19, 2009


We took the Dry Run exam today. And guess what, there were 300 students inside the auditorium and I still managed to find Mr. Cute Guy. The only problem was he's seated far, far away from me. Still, I can see him from afar. I'm too obsessed, am I? XDDD

By the way, he kept on looking at my direction again. Kinilig ako, sobra. XD




I went to QueSci right after the exam to see what my section will be next year. Krypton.

Why do they have to change the names of the sections? I like the scientists better.

I think Krypton is the last section. Hydrogen = Avogadro, I think. Then Helium = Becquerel. Malalaman yata kung last section ka or hindi d'un sa arrangement ng mga papel sa bulletin board. Nasa hulihan 'yung Krypton. Grabe. -___-

Ysabel and Gyver are classmates!! XDDD


Jolina is my classmate!! Yay! ^_^ Ja~

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!