3:22 PM Monday, May 18, 2009


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!


Jaijai, I saw this video on YouTube about Ryosuke-kun crying over Scrap Teacher's ending. But, they're only pictures. Apparently, no one has the full video yet.


Here's the link.

Ryosuke-kun.


Hey, I've noticed a glimpse of Chii-kun on the vid. Look at his hair on 0:34. It's ugly. :((



Okay, even though I don't like Ryosuke-kun that much, I feel sorry for him. Maybe if I'm an actress on Scrap Teacher and I was informed that it was going to end, I would cry, too. Obviously.



Ryosuke-kun, keep working hard, ne? Be strong. And work hard, too, so that you can be my niban and be with your life partner, Yuto-kun. XD Ja~




WAIT. There's more.



Here's a video where Ryosuke-kun is singing Mayonaka no Shadow Boy by himself. Look at his hair. So cuuuuuuuuute~



Sing, sing, sing!

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!