8:53 PM Monday, May 11, 2009


The not-so-ordinary day.


The upside (Is this correctly spelled?): I saw Mr. Cute Guy and his friends outside the classroom, as if they're waiting for someone (maybe our facilitator). Anyways, yeah, he, uh, looked at me. When I entered the classroom, I took my seat behind Angela again. Then I noticed that I had seatmates

(last session, I was all by myself:

girl, Mr. Cute Guy, girl |THE AISLE| me, empty, empty.


Anyways, I realized my seatmates were Mr. Cute Guy's friends. And Mr. Cute Guy always sits beside his friends. When I turned around, I realized that Mr. Cute Guy was seated TWO CHAIRS BEHIND ME! But then, he caught me staring at him. And he smiled. Yes, he did. Even though I was 100% sure it wasn't for me, I was thrilled to see his cute smile.

Our math professor cracked a joke on us, it's pretty hilarious, and I heard Mr. Cute Guy laugh. It's so cute. *sighs dreamily*


And now for the downside:

When Mom and I were about to go home, it suddenly rained. And seeing the raindrops fall makes me feel sad all over. Talk about major mood swings.

At first it was a little chilly while we're outside waiting for a taxi, then the rain started getting into my hair and my hair's all over my face. When we finally got into the taxi, we realized that it was flooding. And the "waves" were so big that we can feel them sloshing under the taxi. The 3 alternative routes to our house was flooded, too. Our last hope was to counter-flow and break the road rules and regulations. It was still flooding and raining hard when we reached Quirino Highway. The taxi driver said that we should just take the side car on the way to our house because the flood was knee-deep already. I must admit that it took us 15 minutes before we finally reached our house, mainly because we're heavy and the flood's getting higher and higher that it almost reached the seats.





And so this not-so-ordinary day turned out to be happy and sad at the same time. Ja~




Front view, top view, back view, side view, bottom view, kahit anong view.
I love you. *gets bricked*

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!