|
|
7:03 PM
Thursday, May 21, 2009 KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, again, again, again, again. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Cute Guy. *squeals* Okay, let's start from the very beginning. When I entered the classroom, I immediately took the seat in front of Mr. Cute Guy. I noticed that we're both wearing red shirts today. :)) So ayun, discussion, blah, blah, blah. Mr. Cute Guy kept laughing. And I was giggling because his laugh is so darn cute and he's corny. :)) Here's the best part: Our facilitator said that we still have to attend classes on Monday, because we're not finished discussing the answers to the Dry Run exam. Sabi niya, "Ibigay niyo muna sa akin 'yung booklets. Sa Monday, after mag-discuss, sa inyo na 'yan." Mag-isa lang kasi ako d'un sa row (ulit). So ang ginawa ko, kinolekta ko na rin 'yung mga nasa likod. Eh, si Mr. Cute Guy nand'un. OMG, the 1-second eye contact with his signature smile included is probably the most kilig moment I've ever had in my life. As in. Grabe. Nakakakilig talaga. Kasi may ngiti, eh. <3333333333333333333333333 So, after ko ibigay 'yung booklets, I quickly headed to the bathroom, entered a cubicle, and jumped with joy. I'm still smiling when I got home. Even now. Kahit na masakit ulo ko, tuwang-tuwa pa rin ako. I'm crazy. *squeals* Ja~ |