3:44 PM Monday, May 25, 2009


I'm happy. So happy.


Today's the last day of review classes. A lot of things happened. Good things. Good, sweet, giggly things.


I sat in front of Mr. Cute Guy again. I had seatmates. During break time, one of Mr. Cute Guy's friends introduced herself and her friends to me. They were all really nice. When she introduced Mr. Cute Guy to me, Mr. Cute Guy just waved. And smiled. :DD He has a new haircut. It made him even cooler. :D


When it was time to go home, we all exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses. Oh yeah. Mr. Cute Guy and I are friends now. And I know his e-mail address. *squeals*

While I was waiting for Mom to fetch me, Mr. Cute Guy and his group were approached by an old woman. She was deaf. Mr. Cute Guy kept looking at me. I was laughing, because his face was priceless when the woman suddenly shoved a notebook in front of him. Surprise! :DD

When they were done signing up for the petition (I signed up, too), they started walking. Mr. Cute Guy looked at me again. This time, I waved goodbye. He just nodded. And smiled. :DD His friends said goodbye, too.

I had fun today. I made lots of new friends, and they're all nice. The fact that I still can't smell or taste anything didn't spoil my happiness.

The list of the top 45 students who passed the Dry Run exam was posted on the bulletin board. With a total score of 179.5, yours truly is top 11. I guess 11 really IS my lucky number. Maribeth, Mark, Pierre and Charlie also made it to the top 45. Astig. :DD Ja~

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!