|
|
10:43 PM
Monday, May 25, 2009 Can I fangirl over Mr. Cute Guy again? Of course I can. :)) I still can't believe Mr. Cute Guy. And I. Are. Friends. *squeals* I missed out something on my entry about Mr. Cute Guy (the one before the random meme below). I noticed that before one of Mr. Cute Guy's friends introduced him to me, Mr. Cute Guy was wacky and corny and always laughing. But right after the intro, he became quiet. Really quiet. So quiet that his friends were actually scared because he's quiet. Gah. I wish you guys were here. I really need someone to talk to about this. -___- Anyways, I'll set that aside for now, because while I was finishing this post, this scene kept playing inside my head: Mr. Cute Guy's surprised face when the old woman shoved a notebook in front of him. I laughed. He looked at me. I kept laughing. He smiled sheepishly. His friends walked away from the woman. He turned around. He looked at me. I waved goodbye. He nodded. His friends said goodbye. They continued walking. After a few seconds, they turned around again. He looked at me. (Yeah, I was watching him as he walked away.) I said "Bye!" He smiled. I'm blushing, darn it. :)) |