11:35 PM Tuesday, April 28, 2009


JAIJAI, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!


THE PICTURE.

Here I go again. I'm crying. But wait, is he REALLY crying? 'Cause he looks disgusted. Maybe he didn't like the flowers.*gets shot* Okay, ignore that. He's crying. Really. Thanks to the person who posted this, by the way.


*wipes tears* I have to be happy. Because finally, I've eaten sushi. It's really, really delicious. I haven't eaten it before because many people have discouraged me in doing so. :))


My hand is aching. Because I've been solving math problems for like, one-and-a-half hours now. But, the sushi inspired me (weird.), so I managed to answer... *counts mentally* 81 problems in 1 1/2 hours. I'm bragging, I know. Sorry. *gets shot*


Oh, and BTW, I'm getting taller. And I hate it.Ja~

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!