7:48 PM Monday, April 20, 2009


I've survived the first day of review classes. Wow.

Unfortunately, I saw the cutest guy ever, and he's my classmate, so I got distracted. I didn't read the passages in Reading Comprehension, I just skimmed through them and answered the questions randomly. I can't believe I'm too much of a fangirl.

Speaking of fangirling, I've just answered this fangirl quiz. I was surprised that my fangirl quotient is just 29. It's really weird for me. But if the questions were related to JDoramas and not Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I would've got 70 and above.

So, I searched for another fangirl quiz.

Obsessed Fangirl

You act more like a hellfan then a fangirl. Fangirls going on and on and on about how sexy your bishie is probably makes you sick.


However, you constantly think about your bishie. You may not lable him as 'hot' but for some reason you can't stop thinking about him/drawing fanart of him/writting fanfictions/ect. The sound of his name makes your heart beat all fast like.. i guess..



Sushi Roll



Try answering the quiz. It's pretty good for a fangirl quiz.


I still can't believe that there are 5 branches of Dairy Queen located at the Gateway Mall.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!