5:59 PM Sunday, March 29, 2009


RANDOM RANTINGS FOR TODAY:


1.Have you seen the official music video of Taylor Swift's "Love Story"? If yes, did you know that "Romeo" in the music video is actually Miley Cyrus' 20-year-old boyfriend Justin Gaston? I was informed by one of my friends. I was so shocked, because I think Taylor-Justin is definitely better than Miley-Justin. Besides, Miley's only 16. It's not that I disagree to the Miley-Justin relationship. It just feels awkward.




2. David Archuleta played a left-handed guitar in his latest music video "A Little Too Not Over You". The same thing he did in his "Crush" music video.


3. "Cloverfield" is being aired right now in Cinemax! And my sister, who totally LOVES horror movies (sarcastically speaking), hurried downstairs to watch it.


4. OMG. I was so flailing right now. I remembered those moments we shared together. As friends, I mean. Exactly 3 hours ago, I saw him outside. I waved, he waved while flashing his oh-so-perfect smile and then little did I know, I was blushing and squealing. Ugh. This is insane.


5. This is my last rant, promise. We're going to the review center I'm going to attend to tomorrow. Which means... nevermind. Ja~

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!