|
|
6:35 PM
Monday, February 9, 2009 1. Ayoko na talaga. Nakakainis. Tch. Sana, sana. 2. Ang sakit pala, 'no? Lalo na kapag 'yung sitwasyon ay katulad noong kanina. 3. Tsura mo, epal ka. Pasimple. Oo na, sige, sige. XDDD Rules: 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. Starting time: 6:39 PM Name: Frances. Sisters: Fatima. Brothers: HAHAHAHAHAHA sino kaya? Shoe size: 8-9 Height: 5"4 Where do you live: At my house. Clue: I grew up in a city. Favorite drinks: Water, juice, tapos Iced Tea. Favorite breakfast: Hotdog and rice. Have you ever been on a plane?: Nope. Swam in the ocean: Nope. Fallen asleep at school: Yes. Broken someone's heart: Tch. Siya tanungin niyo, 'wag ako. Fell off your chair: Oo, pero matagal na. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Oo, pero fortunately, tumawag naman. Saved e-mails: Yes. What is your room like: MAKALAT. What's right beside you: Umm, how do I explain this, uh... I'm literally at the center of the bedroom right now. What is the last thing you ate: Fried chicken with rice. Ever had chicken pox: Bulutong ba 'to? O 'yung tigdas? Ay, mali. Tigdas is MEASLES. Stupid me. XDDD Hindi pa. Sore throat: Can't remember, pero nagkaroon na. Stitches: NO Broken nose: No. Do you believe in love at first sight: Tch. DUH. Like picnics: Yes. Lalo na kapag sasamahan mo ng fresh air sa Tagaytay at mga kaibigang walang kwenta per maasahan. :D Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: D-danced with? LOL. Si Poncy. Last year pa 'yun, nung avid fan pa ako ng HSM. Last made you smile: Panget. :] You last yelled at: Kanina 'ata sumigaw ako, eh. Pero hindi ko maalala kung sino sinigawan ko. Today did you: Talk to someone you like: Yep. Kiss anyone: Chuu~ Nope. Get sick: No. Talk to an ex: No. Miss someone: Araw-araw naman, eh. Eat: DUH. Best feeling in the world: Love raw sabi ni ano. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Sort of. I sleep with my stuffed heart. (Promise, may kamay pa nga, eh.) What's under your bed: Um, parang futon 'yung hinihigaan namin, eh. Pero hindi futon tawag 'dun. Basta, 'yung type ng futon na flat. Who do you really hate: BWAHAHAHAHA. Si Feeler at si Ex (code name ko 'to sa isang tao, pero hindi ko siya ex. Trip ko lang na Ex itawag ko sa kanya.) What time is it now? 6:51 PM. Random: Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yep. Do you have any siblings: Yes. Do you want children: Arbitrary. (hyess. Maganda pakinggan, eh. XDDDD) Do you smile often: No. Do you like your hand-writing: HAHAHAHA. Pabago-bago, eh, kaya ayaw ko. Are your toe nails painted: No. Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Whoa. Sa bed ni... __________. What color shirt are you wearing now: White. What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Nagbabasa ng fic. I can't wait till: Prom Night!!! Woot! Are you a friendly person: Kapag alam ko 'yung pangalan, oo. Do you have any pets: None. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: To be exact, he currently lives in Lincoln Heights, CA. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Si Ysabel? Siguro. Do you sleep with the TV on?: No. What are you doing right now?: answering this meme. Have you ever crawled through a window?: No. Can you handle the truth?: Not really. Are you too forgiving?: Yes. Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother. Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Si Ate Althea. How many people can you say you've really loved?: Too many to mention. :)) Do you eat healthy?: I'm trying, but I can't help it if I'm hungry. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Wala akong EX! Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Actually, I ride with my bike whenever I'm having a bad day, so wala talagang particular place. Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Sa school, loud. Sa bahay, quiet. Are you confident?: NO. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 1. Going to school. 2. Crying kasi nung time na 'yun umalis si Panget at lumipat ng ibang school. 3. Watching Bananas in Pajamas. 4. Sleep. 5. Do my homeworks. (GC daw ako noon, eh, sabi ni Mama. Grabe.) 5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Study. 2. Read Gulliver's Travels. 3. Fix my things. 4. Do my project. 5. Sleep. 5 snacks I enjoy: 1. Chocolate. 2. Eaji. 3. Pocky rin pala ang Yan-Yan. 4. Cookies. 5. Pancakes. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1. Save. 2. Travel around the world. 3. Give some to charity. 4. Buy an electric guitar. 5. PSP!!!! 5 of my bad habits: 1. Lazy. 2. Maingay. 3. I always squeal whenever I see cute guys (which are not really cute sabi ng mga kaibigan ko.). 4. I always daydream. 5. Eating? 5 places I have lived in: 1. Quezon City. 2. Quezon City. 3. Quezon City. 4. Quezon City. 5. Quezon City. 5 jobs I've had: 1. Student. 2. Daughter. 3. Classmate. 4. Friend. 5. Vendor!! (Nung Grade 4 kami. MWAHAHAHA nagbenta kami ng prutas.) 5 people I tag: 1. Ysabel 2. Jolina 3. Ayan, pati ikaw. DEMI. 4. Shiela 5. Miles. |