8:05 AM Tuesday, January 6, 2009


I got late for school today. Because of me, of course.


Well, alam ko naman talagang male-late ako, eh. Kaso, siyempre, baka hindi, so dumiretso pa rin kami. Tapos pagdating ko, sabi ni Mr. Guard, late na raw ako. Okay.

Pero sayang din naman, eh. Kasi nagawa ko 'yung homework sa Math. (Nasagutan ko 'yung #11! Yay!)


Ayun nag-taxi na lang ako pauwi. Tapos kumain ako ng breakfast (kasi hindi ako kumain kanina, eh, male-late na ako.). After nun, I did the stupidest thing that I could do in my entire life: I checked my Yahoo! to see if my classmates were online. XDDD Kainis yata.



Pero, nevertheless, online siya. Kaya siya 'yung kausap ko. Hapon pa lang daw sa kanila, eh. Ayun, todo chat kami. Marami kaming pinag-usapan. Seriously.




Ginagawa ko na ngayon 'yung Math Project. Para may +3 naman ako kahit papaano.

Speaking of projects, 'yung mga nag-aya sa aking magmovie marathon, pwede bang i-move 'yung date? Kasi hindi ako makakapunta. February pa naman 'yun, 'di ba? Okay lang kung after the quarterly exams (which is next week na) na lang? Para makapagreview tayo ngayong weekend. Onegai! :)



Presently, I was just killing time before my sister wakes up (because her classes won't start until tomorrow) and pull off a prank on her. I've learned this annoying but fun prank from a site. My bestfriend and I made a bet if my sis got angry or not with my prank. It's 5 dollars. Really. Good thing I've never spent my only 5 dollar bill. It's kinda impossible, because my friend lives in the other side of the world. But, you'll never know if he visits here or not. :)




Okay, I've practically wasted 10 minutes just making this post. And I still haven't started on my Math project. *sighs* Cool, huh?



Before I let this one go, I wanted to tell all the obsessive fangirls out there that if you keep doing what you did last time to my idols, I would personally go there and beat the crap out of you guys. Seriously, please stop what you're doing! They're people too, you know, not some dolls who won't cry in pain if you tried to hurt them.









ja~ ^_^

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!