7:08 PM Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Belated Happy Birthday, 06. Miss you already.

I really, really don't know why I'm making this post. Maybe because someone almost made me rip my pillows in half? Ugh.

I've already started reading Breaking Dawn. And, because of reading this book, I've proven to myself that I'm innocent, and not green. I didn't know the reason for Bella's bruises. And Edward for ripping the pillows. Seriously.

Anyways, natulog ako before kami maglaro ng basketball. We have this game against the outsiders. (yes, taglish daw. ). Tapos, I had this strange dream. Really strange. I was dancing with HIM. At hindi ko maubos maisip kung bakit kami lang dalawa ang nasa dance floor. I felt confused, at the same time, happy? I don't know. Excited? Unfortunately, when I tried to push this dream away, and focus on the game, it continued persuading me to sit down and guess who the mysterious partner of mine was. And so, we lost, because of my stupidity.

Uwaaa. I still have lots of homeworks to do. But, at least I feel lighter after posting this. For the person who almost made me rip my pillows, good luck na lang sa'yo.

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: yahooo!

♥ Have fun with the navis. :)
♥ Say something in the tagboard!
♥ Thank you for dropping by! Happy☆!